Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Is 'White House Dog Tales'?

White House Dog Tales: The Very Personal Rhyming Diary of the White House Dog and the Mystery in the Fountain is a humorous and inspiring children’s audio book about the incoming White House dog. This fictional tale will appeal to anyone who’s a fan of dogs, the White House itself and the First Family.

The story surrounds me, an affable dog who can find things. While I become known around the White House for my ability, I have to admit I have an Achilles heel: I don’t like the water. When confronted with a life and death situation -- and a big mystery -- I have to face my fears. 

That’s the moral to the story: everyone can face their fears and do things they didn’t think possible. They just need to try. Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment