Friday, May 1, 2009

The First Lady Dishes About Me

Well, I just don't know what to think. The First Lady told all about me at a press conference last week. 

She said that I like to chew on peoples' shoes. Well, who wouldn't? Leather is so tasty, almost like a bone to a dog.

She also said that I woke up the president one night with a bang. Both the President and the First Lady believed that there was a burglar in the house. (Like the Secrete Service wouldn't get to an intruder first.) 

A little fearful, they tip-toed to investigate. 

But it was just me. The White House is full of things that go bump in the night. And I had to investigate. At first, I thought it was a ghost. But it really was that mouse from my story, White House Dog Tales. 

The mouse was carrying a thick piece of cheddar cheese above its head. And I ran after it because I wanted some, too. Because that's how I roll. I'm just a puppy, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment