Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bo Knows White House!


Woof! It's Bo here, woofing your way.

Today's the big day, bigger than a juicy slice of bacon.

I'll be introduced to you, the American Citizen. There'll be lots of press; I'm not even sure what they are yet. But I'm told they have cameras. Even though I'm only six months old, people have already taken many pictures of me. I guess it's OK. I'm just a dog, though. I don't understand all the commotion.

I'm really glad to be with the Obamas, even though I won't be announced until today. And I really wanted to be at that Easter Egg Roll yesterday. I wanted to hear the President read Where The Wild Things Are - because I'm a little wild, too, being just six months old and all. 

That's me in a photo by Pete Souza. I don't know what they put on me, though: too many colors!

I have a story, too. It rhymes with the tenor of the times. No hard sell, though. I will say it will make you laugh and there's a mystery, too. See you at The White House! Woof!

You can get my story by pressing this button.


No comments:

Post a Comment